Friday, December 12, 2014

12_12 Shakeout on one trend on other...

Wednesday I mentioned exiting longs on EURAUD and EURNZD and Shorts on AUD and NZD...
Well looks now this was a three day shakeout on NZD.... EURAUD trend continued...
Now I did buy EURNZD at 1.5884- but exited at the first resistance around 1.5967 (had to sleep)

I guess bigger question-- where is next resistance on EURAUD (I thought maybe 1.5151) and is that a bull flag forming on NZD?

On AUD I can see 5 waves down after a flat and a kind of H &S pattern.  should also point out that the initial rise today on EN & EA was with EURUSD and holding NZD& AUD Not dropping them so the MM can achieve rising all five if they continue to desire too-- makes trade following tough...

Any positions I take will have to be smaller than usual and scale in to minimize the loss

One more crazy thing last two weekend gaps have favored the trading trend I don't expect a third. (meaning either a flat open sunday or counter trend gap)

Enough ranting...